Friday, November 17, 2006

Week 11 Selections

Last Week: 0-2 <$220>

Year to Date: 8-12-1

Cyberbalance: $2030

Well the last 2 weeks I haven't been close, Detroit screws me both ways by beating Atlanta, then losing at home to the 49ers. Thankfully I only bet 2 games each week because I would have lost even more by betting my "I also like" picks.

Strangely there are a bunch of games I like this week, K.C over Oakland, Seattle over San Francisco and Denver over San Diego spring to mind, but I'm going with the "gutcheck" games.

Pittsburgh are dead in the water but playing for pride when Bill Cowher is your coach is a big motivator so I'm taking the Steelers over Cleveland giving 3 points.

The New England Patriots have lost 2 in a row and are danger of being referred to as "ordinary", I don't see them losing three in a row and even though the Packers have played better of late I'm going with New England giving 6 points.

$100 each way - and may the force be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment