Saturday, October 21, 2006

Week 7 Selections

Last Week - 0 - 3 <$330>

Year to Date - 4-8-1

Cyberbalance - $2070

You see, this is why I don't gamble anymore. If I'd really had money on last week's Seattle-St. Louis game I'm sure my head would have exploded.

This week I'm going with the 2 New York teams, $100 each on the Jets -3 at home against the Lions (who can't possibly win 2 in a row with John Kitna at QB) and the Giants +3 1/2 in Dallas (because Drew Bledsoe is going to get sacked 117 times in this game).

As an interesting sidenote I got sucked into a "Survivor Pool", pick one team each week to win outright, you can only pick a team once. This seems like the easiest thing in the world yet after 6 weeks only 11 out of 82 are still alive, and I'm one of them. I was sorely tempted to pick Arizona over Oakland this week, and thus get a win with an awful team and saving a good team for later in the year, but chickened out at the last minute and took Jacksonville over Houston, so look for those "David Carr throws for 578 yards and 5 Touchdown" headlines on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment