Saturday, September 23, 2006

Week 3 Picks

Last week: 0-3 <$270>
Year to date: 1-3 <170>

Current Balance - $2330

Ouch, last week was ugly especially since the game I dumped, Minnesota over Carolina, was the only one I actually picked correctly.

This week I'm going with the tried and true "They're too good to be 0 and 3" theory with 2 teams, Carolina and Washington.

The Panthers were a pre-season favourite to go to the Super Bowl and are giving 3 points in Tampa Bay. The Bucaneers have looked awful and I think Carolina wins this one. $100 on Carolina -3.

My other pick is based on a combination of faith and desperation, I am a serious Redskins fan and the thought that they can't cover 4 1/2 points against Houston is too much to bear. There is nothing from the first two weeks to indicate that Washington should beat anyone but I'm still going "Skins to Win". $100 on Washington -4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment